Per Governor Abbott's latest briefing on April 27, we will return to the studio for face-to-face appointments on May 4. Please see the following overview:
▪ Private In-Studio Lessons will be Monday - Thursday. Teacher availability varies.
▪ First come, first serve. The calendar is wide open, and we will not have classes to work around. Call, email or use our booking tool on our site to schedule your next appointment. Please appropriately select "in-studio" or "online" when booking.
▪ Parents and other guests are asked to remain outside the building. No one will be allowed to wait in the lobby.
▪ Guitar students should bring their own guitar.
▪ Drum students should bring their own sticks.
▪ Don't forget any sheet music or books you have been issued.
▪ Keyboard students must use hand sanitizer when starting a lesson.
▪ Keyboards will be disinfected before every lesson.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns.
Our storefront closed Monday, March 23, 2020. Private Lessons held in person at our location will begin May 4. In the meantime, we offer the option to continue learning through online, one-on-one lessons.
In light of Governor Abbott's executive order announced on April 17 closing all public, private and charter schools for the remainder of the school year, we have made the decision to officially discontinue our CLASS PASS and PERFORMER PASS class options and the corresponding memberships. All CLASS PASS and PERFORMER PASS agreements are terminated, effective April 17, with the last billing in March 2020. We are happy to still honor the free 30 minute private lesson offer previously announced for active CLASS PASS and PERFORMER PASS students in the month of March 2020 who were unable to attend classes due to closure.
Starting June 1, 2020, we will offer a variety of workshops for students of all ages and skill levels. Workshop options, scheduling and pricing will be available ASAP! Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information.
▪ CLASS PASS Classes are discontinued permanently. March 2020 was the last billing for all members.
▪ In studio private lessons begin May 4, 2020.
▪ Online Private Lessons are offered at only $25 each. See more details and book your appointment below.
▪ CLASS PASS Students who were current on April 1, 2020 can choose one of the following: A) a FREE 30 minute private lesson with the teacher of his/her choice for the loss of class time. Must be used by August 1, 2020. Or B) $25 off any private lesson package.
▪ New instructional videos for Guitar, Piano, and Drums will be made available on our YouTube channel.
▪ Expiration dates on current punchcards will be extended by 2 months.
Online Private Lessons - Only $25 for 30 Minutes
Private Lessons Will Be Offered Through Zoom
Zoom is FREE. Once you have downloaded the app, teachers will provide you with a link for your lesson appointment. Simply click the link at your appointment time to join the teacher using your phone, laptop or tablet.
Starting Tuesday, March 24, we are happy to announce the option to schedule private online sessions with your teacher. Lesson availability will vary from teacher to teacher. Please use our Online Booking Tool or call us at (469) 309-8333 to check availability and schedule your next appointment.
Private Online Sessions must be pre-paid. So that we can accurately track these purchases, and correctly compensate the teachers, these lessons are a separate item from your pre-paid ROCK STAR Lessons Packages. Unfortunately, this means current student punchcards cannot be used for online sessions. We apologize for the inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your understanding. New Student Fee applies to first time STAGE VOLUME students.
When you schedule your next appointment, please select "Online Private Lesson" instead of the desired instrument. If we have questions about the instrument selected, we'll contact you. When you select the appointment time, it will prompt you to make a one time payment to confirm the lesson.
More details coming soon. Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns.
We care about the safety and well-being of our students, parents, our staff and our community. We love what we do! Though this is an uncertain time, and we can't meet with students face to face, we are here to help you and answer your questions. We want to help our students continue toward their musical goals and help them turn up their potential!!!
Message us anytime for help and practice tips.
Copyright © 2019 STAGE VOLUME LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Private Music Lessons - Group Music Lessons - Piano Lessons - Guitar Lessons - Drum Lessons - Bass Lessons - Audio Engineering Lessons - Workshops - Musical Accessories - New Instruments - Used Instruments - Music Books -Bands - Disc Jockeys - Musicians for Hire - Event Management
Sound System Rental - Audio Engineering Services - Backline Rental - Front of House Audio - Pro A/V - Stage Lighting - Projector & Screen Rental
Serving Dallas - Fort Worth and Beyond